Marvelous Designer & Vray Workflow inside 3DS Max
If you always wanted to start learning Marvelous Designer and how to render a realistic Interior scene, this is the training for you. In this training we are going to start with a simple boxes then with export our basemesh to start our Cloth Simulation inside Marvelous Designer. With realistic physical properties, we will creating a series of cloth simulation. From bed sheets to curtains, to cover everything you need to know to simulate any kind of fabric for your interior rendering.
After the simulation we will bring back our models to 3dsmax and start with the shading phase. We are going to create and apply a different set of shaders in order to create a realistic render with vray. I will explain you how to setup your lighting with different lighting sources. Also we will work with the vray camera as a real camera so we can have more control in the lighting. After that I will make our render setup with a realistic output in mind.
We will end this project by adding some final touches in Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw.
What will you learn?
- Exporting a basemesh to create the Cloth Simulation
- Simulating Bed Sheet with Physical Properties
- Cloth Simulation for Pillows, Curtains, Carpet and Bed Sheets
- Using Physical Properties in our Fabrics with Marvelous Designer
- Creating Realistic Fabric Materials
- Creating Translucent Materials for Curtains
- Creating Realistic Concrete Floor Material and White Paint
- Working with glossiness refraction to filter light
- How to setup realistic lighting
- Working with the Vray Camera for physical camera setup
- Render setup for realistic render output
- Refining your scene with Photoshop
- How to use Adobe Camera Raw for Realistic results
- And more…
What you will get in this Training?
- Around 2 Hours of HD Video Traning for Cloth Simulation & Interior Rendering
- Full 3D Scene ready to Render
- High Resolution Textures Maps
- High Quality 3d Models in your Scene
- Realistic Bed 3D Model Simulation
- High Resolution HDRI Map
- Much more..
Lectures in this Training
- 1.- Introduction to the course | Duration 03:05
- 2.- Simulating the bed sheet and pillows with Marvelous Designer | Duration 31:18
- 3.- Simulating the bed sheet with the curtains with Marvelous Designer | Duration 22:36
- 4.- Simulating a carpet with Marvelous Designer | Duration 11:20
- 5.- Creating and Applying the Shaders to the Bed with Vray | Duration 16:32
- 6.- Creating our Curtain Shader | Duration 3:31
- 7.- Creating the Shaders for the rest of the room | Duration 19:23
- 8.- Setting up the Lighting and Rendering and adding Post Production | Duration 19:04
Software Used: 3dsmax | Vray | Photoshop